Sunday, May 25, 2008

Photo shooting - Fuji s6500fd

Recently i had poisoned in the photo shooting after visiting some of photo sharing forum in Chinese Cari . Before that i had already do the survey at bidding website like lelong.com and lowyat.net for grab the cheap cheap camera~~ . As the result,i had buy a Fuji s6500fd after great review by DPreview (http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilms6000fd/) It had lowest noise when shooting in the higher ISO compare to same range of camera.



This camera is brought from the one of seller at lowyat.net and costed me Rm850 >_< However this camera is quite solid and look like the pro camera!! Some more the quality of photo didn't disappointed me and the zooming is quite good although only 10x zoom. With this camera, i think will make a series of photo gallery(if i got time lo) ~~
My first trial with this camera is during my company mini trip in Bukit Tinggi. So far I was quite satisfied with the photo and something can play with this camera in my free time~~




So for anyone who looking forward my photo sharing can visiting at :

http://lekboon.multiply.com/

comments is welcomed :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home