Tuesday, March 18, 2008

blogging in my NDS

This is my first time writing my blog using my nds.haha look quite fun to lying at bed and typing the text without stay at desk and look at a LCD screen. Althrought loading in nds is abit slow,but when the page had loaded,i can browse the page very smooth, it just need time to proccess the page to become viewable. The software i am using in my nds is opera web browser for nds by using slot2 expansion card as browser ram memory. It connect though my belkin wifi and it surf faster than hp! It support chinese website too but unfortunity the support to chinese web are very poor.Some website like chinese cari was unable to view text correctly. For summary, it a good and alternative tool for me to access the web instead of pc! (unfortunely i was unable to attach the screenshot of my opera web browser,will upload at pc next time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home